We will be reading a variety of texts about aristotelian mereology.
Sessions will take place every Wednesday in September and October from 15pm to 17pm in Blasco’s Room. The preliminary schedule is as follows:
- Sattig, T., The Double live of Objects, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015. (Capítulo 1: Q-Hylomorphism)
- FINE, K., “Thing and their parts”, en: Midwest Studies in Philosophy, 23, 1999, pp. 61 – 74 http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1475-4975.00004
- FINE. K., “Response to Kathrin Koslicki”, en: Dialectica, 61/01, 2007, pp. 161 – 166 https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1746-8361.2007.01097.x
- Bennett, K., “Having a part twice over”, en: Australasian journal of Philosophy, 91, 01, 2013, pp. 83 – 103 http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00048402.2011.637936
- Cotnoir, A. J., “Strange Parts: The Metaphysicis of Non-classical Mereologies”, en: Philosophy Compass, 8, 9, 2013, pp. 834 – 845 https://doi.org/10.1111/phc3.12061
Pablo Rychter (University of Valencia ) and Ángelo Briones (University of Buenos Aires)
Eliminativism, FIctionalism, and Expressivism. The possibility of a negative metaphysical veredict about a discourse D (PID2019-106420GA-100) *
* Grant PID2019-106420GA-I00 funded by MCIN/AEI/ 10.13039/501100011033.